Wednesday, May 20

This post is specialy dedicated to this particular person who goes by the name of GUEST who has no fcuking life -_____- Why dont you go suck your titzzz! I think it has much more benefits, rather than tagging my blog. Ishish, mak bapak dah kasi name taknak pakai. Name sedapsedap, jadi GUEST. If you have guts telling me all those shit, then why dont you have guts to reveal you fcuking name? Such a loseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. Use your brain pleazzxe, if you hate my pictures. Then why the hell do you keep coming to my lovely blog and look at them? You dont love your eyes eh? If so, then tell me.. I'd be hounered to dig your eyes out and give them to people who need them much more than you do. Use your common sense babe, i wonder what are your brains for.. Tsk what a pity. Go get a better thing to do because i dont wanna waste my time bothering such people like you siazz. My life, my problem la. Unless if you're my mother, i dont mind you giving such not needed commentz. Go reflect yourself in the mirror first and tell me if you have the most PERFECT face in this entire worldddd. Different people have different features ape. Then what? You want every single person to look exactly like you?! _ l _All i gotta say to you is, ' PEACE! ' So long whore! :DDD