Sunday, May 31


There you go, a picture of my kitten! Sorry for the picture quality, webcam sucksss! Went to nenek's house ytd evening because there's this so called ' family gathering ' to celebrate the veitnam's lady baby's 1st month birthday. I wonder why they celebrate birthdays by months instead of years? Uhkay weird but nvm though. The food was fcuking awesome, didnt each much though because eating two slices of pizzas made me full alr. And moreover im so gonna gain alot of weight by the end of this june holiday i tell you. Eeeeeeek, dont wanna be fatty fat fat ): I cant imagine myself having those big fat cute tummy and chubby fat cheeeks ;o Ha ha And i was so called lonely ytd, because Mizah didnt come leh. Walauz, its been ages since i last saw her.. Cousin cousin, where have you gone? So i ended up talking to Cik Meidah's maid haha. Other cousins played amonged themselves, yknow.. When small kids meet, they will play like there's no tmr. And nothing can seperate them.

Hoooooly, reminds me of those old times of me and my kintergarden friends in school. Lucikly im still intouch with one or two of them heh. Miss you guys ): Speaking of friends, i also miss my pre-school friends leh. Hiazzx, planning to have a class gathering but since most of us lost contact alr, forget it la. Tsk
Lalalalalala im bored like fcuk here, tried my best to complete my worksheets but i ended up watching tv and lying on the coach. -_____- There's always distractions when you want to focus on studies, agree? And i'll be going to swissotel tmr for this AYG(asian youth games), and i have to be in school by 7am for fcuk's sake. OMG, so early siaaaa. Fyi, i miss this person so much that i even dreamt of him ytd night. You know who you areeee ;/ Kay la, i'll update soon. Takecare readers (: