Monday, June 1

Im so worn out alr, today was practically all about eating and eating. Yes, no kidding. Waaah, its like a food marathon eh. Ytd eat, today eat. Gonna gain losta weight this time ): Went to Aunt's place because there was another big gathering but for a different reason.. My cousin just got his penis sunat, idk whats the english translation. So go figure it out, eh? HA HA. So obviously in a gathering like this, there'll be losta losta food.. What else? Dig in baby! I cant stand the aroma of the food manzzzz, i thought of not eating but my temptation couldnt bare alr. The food was too good, to just stare at. HA HA, and this time many of my cousins came.. But still, Mizah didnt come. So much for her hockey trainings. Heh. And and Aunt's neighboor was weird i tell you, he sang loudly along the corridor with his shirt off and keep passing by Aunt's gate to take a glance at us. Like whaaaaaaaaaat! Fyi, its fcuking obvious.. Nak tengok perumpuan yer, bang? Shame shame! -______- Aft that some of my makciks and my mum went to Bukit Gombak to look at some boutique there, so yea i had to follow la abey? Yada yada yada, reached home and the moment i opened the door, the cat was starring at us with mercy and quickly ran towards us. Awwww so sweeet kan dier? He also did bite my fingers, i think he was hungry uh. That didnt hurt me because he's a harmful species. HA HA. Kay la, gonna take a hot shower. Ahhh, sounds so good.

Wah, im blogging nearly everday sia. Yea, thats because im bored and my MSN is fcuking giving me major problems now. So for the mean time, i'll be blogging non-stop. HEH HEH ;P Kay la, the bath room awaits me! Takecare fellazzzz :D