Friday, December 25


Hi? I dont feel good, physically and mentally. But i met a new friend and we kinda chatted on Msn yesterday night from 12 to 3am, he managed to make me forgot about everything for that night. ONLY! Thanks dude, for the listening ear. And now......... the moodswings keep coming back. Do i have to wait for you everytime? I can, i can wait for you. But i cant wait for you forever right? I'm not mad at you, im just very fustrated at myself for being sucha weak-hearted girl. KAY STOP, i dont wanna make my post emotional! I wanna think of the positive side. So.... today? Accompanied sisters to this whatever carnival, waited for them to finish playing the games there just makes me so sleepy. HEH, so i went back home first and sleep. BORINGGGGG kay byeeee! Sorry if i keep blogging boring posts^^