Monday, August 3

 
 You wanna know what? I'm skipping school today, a better word would be missing school. Because its not intended fyi, thks to my stupid alarm clock. You can say goodbye already, i'm going to put you in a better place and its for your own good, alarm clock.. The dumpster! I need a new one, or else i'm gonna miss school everyday.. Sorry Khad :/ One more thing, running nose is back ): I'm gonna have to use the cute lil tissue box with the winnie the pooh and friends picture outside, sadsad.. I wonder what classmates are doing, am i missing anything?!?!!?! I hope there wont be any new topics! *cross tounge Tonet is jealous because sister brought home a cute female kitten, and all our attention was on her instead of him so he did crazy stuffs to grab our attention.. And i think im having insomnia! I couldnt sleep well ytd night yknow.. Bad things are happening to me! Why now?! Luck isnt on my side today, sianzzzzzz. Kay la byeeeez, gonna do some catching up(studying)..