Tuesday, August 18

 
Spent my Saturday with some awesome fun and cool people, IZZ, Siddiq, Zul, Adin, Iqbal, Hafiz, Nur, Nesah, Meidah.. Went around to lots of places and i must admit that boys walk more than girls.. OMG, they made us walk around Town and lastly we went to Kebbel Bay which i dont think many knows about this place. Its not far from VIVO, just that you have to walk a thousand miles! -,- Watched the sun set and stayed till late night and we stargazed.. To me that was the best part cuz i could feel our bonds getting tighter by the night.. Around 10plus we walked off and decided to go home, and in the bus.. IZZ offered me to sit beside him, haha and i was being sucha bitch! I said like as if i wanna sit with you! We kept quarreling along the journey -,- Lazy to upload the picz uh. So just a brief about my Saturday. Speaking of which next Saturday is gonna be the first day of our Fasting month! Why so quick one? Me dont like, later starve to death how? And i hope my Hari Raya collection will be enough for the Canon DSLR camera that i've been carving for over a thousand decades! School? School has been alright, just that i keep falling asleep during lessons whereby the teacher only talks.. I really need a proper sleep soon, pleazzze? Oh yeaaa, i passed my CHEMISTRY test! Yay, hard work paid off! Actually i have nothing else to say, just wanted to keep this blog aliveeeee.. Alright, takecare readers :D 
Is it just another crush? :(