Friday, August 7

Hihihihihizxz sleepyheads! Basically i just got up from a veryveryvery long nap which i call it my beauty sleep becuz it was so cozy sleeping in an air-con room with my cat beside me! Ahh, thats a once in a while feelings okay! I rarely get to sleep so soundly like that, heh heh ho! Alright so NDP celebration just now was havoc! First thing in the morning reported in school by 6.50 with my redcross uniform, waited for the whole school to settle down and then we fall in, alamak you guys settle down like a bunch of half dead snails yknow! HA HA, my leg wanna break alr. Waited for Mr.Lim's speech which to me almost lasted for 2hours! Then photographers snapsnap some of our pictures, went back to class and watched vedios for 1/2hours.. After which cher played some songs from previous National Day theme songs.. HOME was obviously our fave song siah, played it over and over again and sang along with the whole class(actually not all lah) at the back of the class, holding hands, shaking our SEXY BUTTS, swaying, swinging and etc etc yeh. HAHAH, since there were no concert we eventually made our own 3N2 concert! Hell yeh, its was funfunfun! That was my day, i hope yours went well too yeh :)