Saturday, July 18

siccccccccccck ):

I'm at my weakest point right now.. My whole body is shivering and i've been holding my blanky from last night, my eyes are watery and my coughing is not getting any better. Brrr~ I dont know how the hell did i got the germs, maybe from yesterday uh. I feel like dying, okay touch wood. Byeeeeez, gonna take a rest : /



Okay maybe i did hurt you abit when i told you the news,
but its fate.. You cant blame me for everything that had just happened, i dont wanna have any enemies for now. So pleazxcczxczxe...... Dont behave that way and give me cold shoulders everytime i'm around. Cant we be just friends? ): I dont want to lose you as a friend, i cant bare to watch you leave. I can still remember those old good times, i cant get them out of my head yknow.... I hope you're reading this. *SIGH