Sunday, June 7

Im lost in my own world

I feel awful/terrified/afraid/spoiled and mostfuly DILAPIDATED today, yesterday, tomorrow and forever! Ytd, was the worst night in my entire life. Yknow i cant take it when people criticsize me, whatelse if it was my own DAD? Yes, can you imagine your own father crictisizing you as if you're an outsider from the family. I feel like running farfar away, maybe to PARIS. Yea right, keep dreaming Aini. Bleaaaah~ I couldnt be more wrathful, so i locked myself in the room. I tried to stay cool, and give you that ' nah, im cool with what youre doing to me ' face. But deep inside, i felt fcuking downcasted. I feel like a fcuking loser. I cant believe im even tearing tears while im typing all this down. Where did the old happy family gone to? Mixture of feelings arousing me now. ):