Friday, June 5

I finally figured out why all the logo's channel are green loh. Its Saving Gaia day! First i was like, ' eh wtf?! Why all the channel's logo turned green? Isit my eyes or the tv? ' Okay i know, slow... HA HA

Eh, takdr bulu ketiak? Lolz, i know -__- I dont have a sense of humour, so dont laugh!! Ee, how lame can i be? Hella! So how, like my new skin? Say yesyesyes! Actually its not even nice, just picked a simple one cuz i hard a pretty had time searching for skins that are my tastes. Well yknow, im not that fastidious so yea. For the past two days, i was practically slacking all the way lor. Stayed home, eat sleep watch tv surf net watch vids and also some homework-ing. HEH HEH, well atleast im not that lazy-ass as some people think i are(EHEM EHEM). Yknow who you are eh, muaheheh. Even if the sky is falling, the teachers expect us to still complete all their fcuking assignments right? Alamarrrkz, no sense of pity-ness uh they.

So yea, its confirmed that i'll be away from 12-15 june. And to where? Standard form uh, Malaysia -_- Yknow i have a bigbigbig dream of going to PARIS ): Haizz, but WTV i believe in dreams. One day im so gonna go there(be jealous) , mark my words people! Okay, maybe not? HEHE Haizzz, and i think im putting alot of exertion on myself alr. Like sooooo many problems, and all i do is blame myself. Sigh, i dont even know whats happening to me. Im sorry i cant share my problems here, because its too personal. Heh, you'll know one day.

P.s/ i miss my T.I alotlotlot jugak, wanna talk to you soon. Infact i miss alot of my cyber babies, hopefully can meet them ALL by the end of this holiday(confident) *coughs HA HA. Kay im done fer now, sayonara behbeh :D