Sunday, May 10

Happy mother's day behbehzx :D

So much for thinking of (insertname), i ended up tearing. Foook betol!
Hellaaaaaa reader(s)! Its pass midnight which means its a sunday and its Mother'S Day! So i'd like to wish ALL mothers all ard the world a vvvv happy Mother's day especially my mum for being sucha lovelay mother raising up four blessed children heh. Imagine what we'll be without our mothers, we'll not even exists in earth. So three cheers for all mothers eh eh eh. I (L) you behbeh, no matter how we fuss and fight all the time.

Speaking of mothers, im like a mother alr. Eh nono! Dont get th wrong idea, i mean my kittens la. If you're thinking of such things, please dont. Haha -__- I cant seem to study for my science siolzxz, my kittens keep asking for attention. I'll have to keep an eye on them every 10seconds. lolzz & Im so happy that both the kittens opened their eyes alrr! You cant imagine how cuteee they are, i tell you.

Errrr tmr is confirmed another boring day. Have to stay home and try to focus on revising. I really cant wait for MYE to end. Faster end end! How many days only till freedom, muaha. Kay uh, i'll take this chance to revise my science since everyone is asleep alr. Btw dont contact me for the mean time, phone buat hal lagy! Goodnight behbehxzcxxzz! :D