Friday, May 8

Okay best i just got two freakingly fcukingly adorable kittens. A black female kitten, and a orange male kitten. I cant stop playing with them yknow, vvvvvvv fcuking unresistable cutestuff. O.O And oh i think im gna fail for POA paper i didnt manage to balance everything except for TRAIL BALANCE. Uh whatever! Shake your booty people! 3 straight days of not going to school, all thanks to Vesak day yer. Haha so i have more time to memorise my physics formulas and also chemistry chemical formulas! Like foooooooook i tell you -_- But yea, i need to pass my science because its my favourite subject especially chemistry. I think the kittens are calling me, Aini to the rescue behbeh! Mind my random-ness eh haha I still havent named them yet by the way, so any ideas? Heh Yesyes, one more thing. I hope DANNY GOKEY will go to the finals, and hopefully win American Idol. GO Danny (L)