Friday, May 15

it felt so wrong

Went to school early in the morning and met with others in rc room, settled down and studied abit for Malay paper. Went to the school libry and OH! i didnt know that much people was absent for examinations, so sat and took the paper1 first. For all those phrases i memorised, my mind went blank the moment i saw the questions. Blackout la siolz! So i sat there having a mindset of failing my malay because idk wtf is wrong with me today.

Otw home there was two boys keep scolding KNNCB to each other loudly as if they own the whole world. PUKIMAK! Fcuking irritating yknow, just beside me summore. Everybody was giving a remarkable look. Ishish, no life kids! Wtv

When i reached home, it was alr 3plus.. I told Mdm mas i wont reach HQ in time, so she was being kind to me and posponded it to next fri. YAY! Had a great chat with Atiqah ytd night, we talked bout our own personal problems. Its amazing how we got along in just a short matter of time, cooolioss! And to Fiq, pleazzcxe la dont do stupid things i really hope you will cheer up. Anything, you've got me to talk to. And farnaim jackass, get well soon dude! I kept on laughing on him when i saw his vid, next time be much more careful when you skate la -__-