Tuesday, March 17

Monday, March 16.



0-m-g, IQAH! I miss your cat la, how? HA HA. -.- Wooohooo, its 12:28am. Oh great, im sneaking into dad's room just to use this fcuking computer because i cant seem to god damn close my eyes. Baek paaaaa! Haha, pffffffft. Mhmmm kay, so tmr need to come back to school for cca and idk what time it ends. Hopefully ends early cause i wanna meet someone. And yes, i finally get to drop by a god damn library to borrow a book. I miss reading yknow ); This ones called ' in her shoes ' Information so not needed. I so love mondays, because yknow why? Because there's plenty of shows to watch. Like, Anak Adam, Desperate Housewives, and American next top model(my favourtie!) Im being random here but do appreciate my effort for updating my blog for the sake of my readers. HA HA, and someone's being cold here. Dont act like you dont know, i've had enough of your so-called-excuses. Its time to be honest, and therefore im telling you to change your god damn attitude. Im sorry but i just hate your new you, not just me but almost everyone. So yea, yknow what to do. *smiles widely Errr, thats all i have to say for now. Goodnighte/morning! (: