Sunday, March 1

I keep spoting cats everywhere, and i have this habit of stroking each and everycat i see. HA HA! I wished i could own Iqah's cute-lil-blue-eyed kitten, Taro. OMG, that kitten is so friggin cute i tell you. Kay drop the topic about cats, cat-freak! Uhmm, nothing much happened today. Spent the day at Nenek's house with cousins, and Makciks. Mizah's having a one week bintan trip. Coolism, have fun there babe! Dont forget to bring home some suveniors for me eh. Sheeesh, tk tawu malu punyer anak. Man i wished my school would organize a oversease trip siaa, unfair yknow like that! Lets see, homework's half done due to me being stupid to have leave my math textbook under my desk. Thanks to Khad for typing out the questions and sent it via e-mail. What a kind soul. God bless you girlfriend. Sigh, hopefully i can cope with studies tmr because there's alot of things running through my mind right now. And you cant imagine how many tests i've failed alr, gawd im slacking. Save me god! -.- I feel really lazy to go to school, cause its the same routine everyday. Peeeesh! Kay, im wna complete a chapter of the book today, or even complete the whole book, and borrow a new one. YAY ME! Okay, i've turned into a book-worm now. How's that? HE HE! Kay im off to read my book and put myself into bed. Awwwwww, how cute. Crap shit hor. Kay, goodnight readers!