Monday, February 16

Letsssss G.O, GO!

Awww, its your birthday Teeratep. Sorry i cant attend your party and hang out with your hunks. Send my regards to your dudes ah! (Kay bedek) As if sial. Pfffffffffft! Finally he's 24! May luck be on your side always yo, dude! I love you ah!


Guess what people? Im saving up! C'mon, be proud of me. Like finally im saving up, or else i'd be spending all my money on food! (proud face) Economic crisis, equals to be-a-money-freak! Wth? Haha. Siol, two test colides on the same day. Which is tmr, Physics and Geog. Eh, tell me how am i suppose to study for Geog when I dont even have th freaking text book! And worst, i alr failed two freaking subjects! Focus pocus your mind, Aini! Frankly, my mind is not on studies for now. Atleast there's still extra classes that i can attend, and then hopefully i can pull up my socks.
And i want a skateboard for my birthday please? Had fun skating ytd, thanks to Acap and his friends. Oh look, now i've got a bruise on my arse! YAY! Kay uh, gotta finish my piles of homework. Peace in and out yo, peeps!