Thursday, February 12


Just got back from school, had footdrill training. And yes, AGAIN. I was sweating and perspiring like both a fat pig and human, seriously ah. Ma'ams was being strict on us, cos our competition's drawing nearer. And SADLY it falls on 14feb which is on Valentine's day. Too bad for me, i cant celebrate it with my loved ones. Aft all that, we 4 as usual went to take some bites, imagine aft 4hours plus of doing footdrill under the sun. I imagine how's the real competition gna be like. Sheeesh! Uhkay, then aft eating. Went ard and stopped by at KFC at greengridge cos we saw AKID! He was working, but having a break. Haha, that guy eats like a monster man i tell you. Pity, must be tired of working eh. I still cant forget when everyone was at Sentosa.. BOM-CHIKA-BOM! Omg, i miss that. I know, they know, we know, you dont know. Kwang3 -_______- Yessah! Gna go out with them soon, i miss them all loads. Hopefully this Sunday eh guys. (: So lately, there's been alot of stuffs going on in school so i wont be appearing in cyber that much like before on holidays. OH, I WISH! I miss every single one of you, cyber babies! Kay peace out! *Wishing you guys a happy valentine's day, have fun while i compete my arse off during the FOOTDRILL COMPETITION. );