Friday, January 31

Holy mother of crap! I still remember the password to this dead old blog of mine.
Ok so the last time i checked, it was 2011 and wahey it's already 2014. It freaks
me out sometimes how time flies you know. I remember when i was still in my 
teenage years, I wanted to grow old so badly. Now that i'm already old enough, 
nothing seems to be getting any better. No surprise there. Seems like the older
you get, the lesser chance of you being happy. Or isit just me? Sigh really alot 
has changed within the years, i've been through alot and by alot i mean A LOT.
Sold out our house and god knows how many times we've been moving house.
From a relative's house, to a rented room, to another rented house i seriously
don't want to go through that phase again. The main thing right now is to focus 
on my final exams. Graduation in 2 months time bitches! Really can't wait to 
get my ass out of that school. Crap i still have yet to sort out my PPT slides,
one week to FYP presention. Don't wanna screw this one over. Till next time!

Aini,xo