Monday, April 18

Ehem! Ehem! Testing 1 2 3? So hello there, old bloggie. I didn't knew you still exists. Woah, is there even anybody using blogger these days? There's already facebook and tumblr and twitter. So basically i'm talking to myself right now, because i trust and know that there's not a single soul reading my blog. Well, if there is.. Then i thankyou for visiting this dead site of mine. Fuck mondays, i cant figure out why my eyes cant seem to shut. Grrrr~ I'm schooling tmr, and i'm still up right now. How worse can that be? So yeah, my life is getting more fucked up. So many problems coming in my way, and i'm taking my freakin O lvl this year. I dont think i cant do well. Who knows i might even fail it. Which i hope i wont because i really wna continue studying in a poly, like fucking hell yes. So god, please answer my prayers.