Thursday, July 8


Pick it up up up up up, never say never! Apparently i feel very x100
jaded plus weak physicaly and mentally! Especially after staying up 
through up the whole night yesterday, without even sleeping. Why you
ask? Simple, i risked my night just for my lovey dovey Spain. Was worth 
it after all, watching them win. So fucking happy, you didn't know how happy
i was and you wouldn't wanna knew what i did. Hehehe Okay, today was 
a very long day indeed. I just got back home from school, I had N lvl eng
oral earlier on, and fuck yeah i feel so happy with myself for throwing out 
every single thing about the picture. The conversation part was okay too, 
overall i think i did pretty good. Yay me <3 After that, looked on my 
redcross juniors fo awhile, then headed back home with my heavy soul.

Ps: Fuck you for not trying to understanding me, k bye.

xoxo, aini