Monday, July 5


Hi there fellow readers! Guess what, guess what?! I didn't sleep for 
the whole of today. Now i'm not even sleepy! So proud of myself. 
I'm gonna break the world record for longest hours without sleep. 
How bout that?! World record much eh, Aini -_- I had a great web
caming session with plenty of ppl. Plus a very memorable chat with
Syida and some others too. I love you gurl, thanks for everything. I'm
 glad we chatted just now. There's alot of story telling tonight, i shed
plenty of  tear drops yknow. Touching stories from different 
people, and i really am touched. And that makes me realise how
important family is to me, well to be precise only my parents uh.
My sisters, don't even mention it alright. Pfffft.Yessa babe, there's
no school today. Cool or whuat?! Can slack one more day, my
body have been aching every where. Muscle sore everywhere! 
Darn, i've been going out too much lately. Plus i gotta lose some 
weights man, i'm growing fatter. Fat legs, i hate it man. Feels like 
chopping it off, oppps! I mean the fats only ;p Hehaw, okay i've
got nth else to say. K bye muah muah 


xoxo ,aini