Thursday, April 8

Busy busy busy term! I think i might not have the time to blog anymore, midyear exams is coming bitches! So lets do our best and score well for this one. I haven't really been starting my revision, only doing notes. Progressing aye? HA HA hope you've started your revision, before its too late. Been really busy with school stuff, all the remedials and shit. And the homeworks are starting to pile up. Sorry if i dont have the time to entertain people because im busy, like cant you see? Haha and i dont even have the time to blog about my life right now, well to cut it short.. It's just a roller coaster ride to me, goes up and down non-stop hitz. I try to endure with whatever shit ppl are giving me so i dont have to waste my time. My gum still hurts! But its getting better day by day, thanks to the people who are concern. With that, i wanna end my post. cheyyy debah, like speech liddat hor. Okay luh, peace and luv from aini!

XOXO