Monday, January 18




Stop odering people like they're you dog lah please, treat me like a real human. So fcuking fed-up! You got your own problems and so do i, so stop being so self-centered la bodo!  Urgh, sometimes i wish i could just come out of my shell, but sadly im the type of person that doesnt show my angers or feelings out to anybody. I cant take it anymore la, i wanna get out of this house and go to a place nobody knows of. Kay chill gurl, its just a small matter. For the very first time, i feel very mad at myself. Stop wondering why and mind your own business kay? Hmmmm, school has been fine so far. There's training + math remedial  tmr, and i hope i wont be that tired uh. Okay i seriously have to talk to somebody right now. Kay la, bye readers have a good night and make peace!