Saturday, August 1

Whatever i do, i cant seem to get my blooooody blogger to upload pictures! askndabd >:# Alright so lets see.. Today was alright, went to Ecp with redcross lurpbzxczx for Singapore redcross 60th anni omg we're quite old eh. Only that the weather was freakinnnn ass humid, i could feel my feet burning, and that made me sweat like a pig i swear! -,- Reached there around 8plus in the morning, then the seniors start briefing about today.. So start preparing for the whole thing before the whole thing starts and before the guest of honour arrives from their so called MORNING WALK at Ecp -,- One of the Guest of honour was that Channel 8 actor, i cant remember his name but who cares.. He's freaking ass hot! Awwwwwww, there we primary school kids too many of them. All in red and white, whoooa like semangat redcross liddat. Kay then activity started, and kids were rushing in our station.. I lioke i lioke, all soo small size.. Feel like kid-napping them! Okay cut the crap, after which we played with the kids. They were given each a ballon, yknow the kind of ballon that can fold fold one.. Omg so scawwwwy mawwwwy! They keep bursting the ballons purposely one! Just to scare me, so mean! Little devils! Wahaha there was this cute boy who played with me, he had a ballon which is a sword shaped. Then yknow what? He go beat me with the ballon untill it burst -,- haha should see the reaction on his face! Urmmm then performance, blablabla... Fast foward* After everything ended, those kids were already going off and the kid who was actually playing with me just now waved at me and said goodbye! Awwwwwwwww so sweeet right? I know! Lolololz, its kinda sad watching them leave aft a day bonding with them.. Aww dont cry aini -___- Then we waited for the bus.. Oh yea, Mdm Mas brought his youngest child, and again.. Cute stuff! He grabbed my hand and dragged me around, untill i went dizzy sia! Wait till i show you his picture uh, surely cant resist his cuteness one! I want play with him again! :D Okay sorry for the boring post, i just didnt want my blog to be dead.. Have a nice weekend readers!