Thursday, August 27

Hello joy! So how have ya'll been my lovers? I know i've not been updating much, been busy with school life... As yknow there've been commen tests going about here and there, as if we're like working robot keep giving us work to do.. No rest :( Summore its ze fasting month, wah i miss eating all the delisciouso food(well actually not that delicious) haha! Busted or what -,- Alright, so there was a Malay oral examination for us Malay(duh, obviously malay) students recently and i swear with my both palms it was hella difficult talking to Mdm.Is.. With her serious and strict face like that, obviously we start to get our nerves crakin'... I dont think imma score for this one, i couldnt even speak properly.. Yknow its like the person who you admires the most, starts talking to you and when you look in his eyes you cant speak properly. Precisely! That's what i went thru ytd, omg la c'mon i didnt mean the liking and admiring part! -,- I was refering to the cant speak properly part.. And there's gonna be English oral soon, hopefully i wont screw this one and make a big mess out of it eh, AMIN! Guess what, i fianlly passed my math level test.. Huge improvement! Gotta brush up on my POA becuz i together with my whole class failed our recent POA test freakin badly, most of us scored one digit numbers over 30! Imagine that.. So yeah, will do more self-revision and studying this month. Will be breaking fast with members redcross tmr aft our training. See you soon ma lovers :)