Wednesday, July 8

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


Yeay, he texted me back. Knew he would, heh heh. Okay why the fcuking hell is internet creating so much problems? To those veiwing my blog using Internet Explorer, you might have some problems. Mozilla is the best, you go girl! I mean thing! Okay wtf?! Hmmm, might not be going to school tmr. Still alittle of coughing, i heard many people were sent home due to some small symtoms only! Sibeh sia, they're like encouraging us not to go to school! Which is a good thing! And also in another perspective, NOT! I really really really really really really really really really really prefer going to the AYG venue, and do my duty EVERYDAY. YES you heard it, no kidding! Atleast its more worth it than getting shoo(ed) by your own teachers when you're only alil sick.