Thursday, July 23


Alright so school has been okay, except for the fact that i dont understand what teachers are teaching -__- Idk how the hell am i suppose to catch up with others.. And i've yet to take my Math level test, heard it was tough. Sadly, i havent recovered fully from my coughing.. ): I feel so crappy right now, idk whats with me these days.. I keep thinking that there's sumthing wrong with me, sumthin missing, like sumthin's not right, and i feel that everyone's against me. It keeps disturbing my mind. Idk why, sighh..
Okay all i know is that i gotta stop all this shittttzx stuff running thru my fcuking mind. I just need to gain alil bit of confidence then i'll be back to my normal self again, well maybe? I cant let this affect my studies and in the end, im gonna dissapoint everyone and mostly myself over again.. I just dont wanna repeat the same mistake ; / Okay cant wait for weekends to come! Im gonna have all the sleep i want babezxxvxz. I have a bunch of homeworks calling me, so i guess i better get going before the going gets me. Byeeeeeez!