Monday, June 8

He's fcuking hot Ah * melts

Today really boosted my energy up. Attended the SANA course. Woke up around 7.30am, was supposed to meet others at bus bay by 8.15am. Rushed my way to school like one mad cow, saw Shahrizan in the bus. I think? Reached school, everyone's eyes was at me. As if i was a superstar walking on red carpet. Boarded the bus, all the sec3s' were like one freaking emo kid(including me). Everybody was sitting solo, and listening to songs. I also got into the mood and eventually turned emo. Reached Sengkang CC, Other schools was alr in the lecture room waiting for us. And again we feel like superstars walking on red carpet. Uh-yeah, im starting to like this feeling. Lecturer breifed started the talk about drugs. I and Liyana was sitting at the front. Ambak kaww, can go blind! Gotta be frank, the first lecturer was boring that we got bored and our eye lids got heavy. Finally lucnh, the whole lot of people hit compass point walking like tourist. Ate Zinger burger!

Back to the lecturer room where we really felt like a frozen duck in there, fcuking cold. This time it was different lecturers, or should i call instructors? They were fcuking hilarious, make joke till we got so cracked up. And instructor Allen was the most hillarious of all, he eventually made us laugh more than learning. Keeeewlziez! I think i have a crush on him, hot okay! Then it was skit time, everyone was seperated and form groups with other school. Made losta new friendzziez. Especially SYIKIN, so friendzzz-ly! I couldnt believe her when she said, she was only 13. Pretty much the whole time i thought she was sec3 or sth, taller than me ): Had a great time laughing all the way, my stomach hurts alr.

Sadly our team didnt win, but good news! I passed the course this time round. Maybe because the lecturer was much more attractive that made me sooo attentive! *winks HAHA Ahh i didnt wanna leave the place, it felt like letting a bird free from its cage. Aft a day of getting to know each other, it really felt hard to let go. Cheh, like drama gitu. Awhhh-zzz, i hope someday i'll get lucky and bump into all of them especially instructor ALLEN sometime. Alr missing them, awh takecare lovelies meet you guys soon. MUAH! I luvv the people thr ;p We really did losta crazy stuffs in the lecture room, wheee!