Tuesday, June 16


aiz, i dont know what to do now. V bored, sometimes i think going to school is much more better than sitting at home doing non-sensical stuffs just to kill time, dont you think so? And did i mention how much i missed my friendzzzziez? Oh ya i did, but quite sad loh i cant tag along tmr cuz i have to go to SGH. Eeeeeeee, so troublesome. You guyz have fun tmr yer! My cat is sick, and now i have nobody to talk to. HA HA, yes i talk to my cat sometimes when i bored. I know that sounds weird, but its better than talking to some people like my SISTERS! Opps, no offence. Kay im so mean, muahehe. Errr crap. I so miss talking on the phone with people. ): Eyerrr, all becuz of my stupid phone la. Keep creating problems. Grrr! K enough, im gnna continue starring at my cat sleep. Awwww so cute, kay byyyyyye :D