Sunday, May 3

Yknow sometimes shit just happens and all you could do is sit back and watch it happen to yourself and do nothing about it. I've been trying hard to avoid myself from this but you give me no choice but to do things that you wouldnt want me to do. Its really happening now, happy much? Still dont get my point heh, old crone? I just want you to get as far away from my life, i appreciate your effort trying to talk to me. But its just not working im sorry. Maybe its just fate that i cant see your soft side. Okay? So i hope its understoodedededed Im sick so i dont wanna create more concusion between us. I need oxygen yesyes im having asthma, its sucks bodoh ):
PS/: im hugging my pooh bear as tight because im scared of thunders, especially when im the only one up in this late night ):