Monday, March 23

School suckeddd, like what more can you expect? -.- Didnt complete most of my assignments, but lucky me teachers were being nice today and extended the deadline. The most i detest is when they give out The Strait Times and make us do summary or sth like that, i so suck at that. And screw Sean for making me fall right right on my bum. It still hurts, fuck! Mhmmm kay went home alone. Imagine aft a tiring day at school and at home all you hear are people screaming and quarreling. No peace siala! Peeeeeesh ^^ I want my holiday back pretty pleaze? I dont want week 6 to come fast. Blink here blink there, before yknow it.. Its MID YEAR EXAMS alr. O-m-g, yup time travel faster than you can ever imagine. 1sec is like 0.5sec alr, k lame uh Aini. Go and die better right? No need to make people's life difficult. Kay im back to my oh-so-positive-me again, and more self-centered i guess? I think im done for now, goooooodbye lovelies

i'm so sick of the way that you lead me on, but i apparently have no self respect. i thought i was stronger than this, thought i knew better than to jump head first into what i knew was solid ground. it aint going nowhere when i come down, i thought i knew better than that but i just keep going nowhere nowhere fast.