Friday, March 6

I keep my life on a heavy rotation.

Im falling in love, and its falling apart. I just need to find my way back to the start, when things were much better than they are. Its just a game, and i like the way that we play. (i miss you, boy)
Omg, march hols come fast please. I really have to take a break from all these obstacles that have been into my way everytime i try to take one step further. SERIOUSLY, and school's giving me alot of head-aches man. I cant seem to cope with everything siala. How how how how?! I dont wna be left out, soon mid-year's gna come and im so lacking behind. Focus pocus, AINI! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Eh, i dont know what's happening to me siala. Like im on a cast like that. Peeeeesh, kay touch wood. Looks like im not gna be free during March hols eh, have to come back to school for CCA and remedials. Eeeeek! I so hate the way my life is planned for now, its like so not right for me ah. Pity much. Kay, just a short update here. I have tons of homeworks yet to be done by this so-fcuking-short-days of weekend, so MAFAN! Happy weekends to all, have a good start of your weekend, dobt be like me. K bye