Wednesday, June 23

I like like like like like this picture alotlotlotlotlotlot, can or not? <3 haha Okay, wuuutz it's 6.57am in the morning. I haven't slept since just now, blame it all to worldcup. I can't fucking close my eyes, everyone must be sleeping soundly and i'm here all alone. Msn friends also went to sleep already, the rest never talk! -.-' Walao, i thought the world never sleeps! But why everyone go to sleep alr?!?!?! Huh? Why? I bet my eye bags are gonna pop out right under my eyes like nobody's business! OMG  I HATE IT LAH. School holidays are ending soon, maybe too soon. Because i haven't done any of my homeworks! Eh i did some, only for math uh cause i do the hard one first. While i leave my Chem, Poa hwk untouched. So gonna be dead when sch re-opens. And yes, i didn't even touch my textbooks. Hah! Beat that, kids! Omg aini, you're taking N level for godness sake, wake upppppp. Okay, maybe i shall revise abit of Ss and Geog later? Or now? Alaaaah, but very lazy lei. How?! ;(